Complaint Review: Holsted Jewelers

• Reported By: Wind — York South Carolina United States of America
Holsted Jewelers

Holsted Jewelers we appreciate you. free gift Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wow

*Author of original report: Got my money back

I received a card from North American hunt club for a appreciation gift of a free ring from Holsted Jewelers.  We called the number and the woman signed me up for it and needed my card number for me to pay shipping of $6.99. I gave it to her and didn't think it would be a problem.

The woman then asked if I wanted future things sent and I said NO! she said I would recieve  the free gift in 7-10 business days at my PO Box.

I never received the ring  and thought. " cheap ring; no big deal if I didn't get it"

2 months later I noticed another charge was pending on my online banking for $59.60, and I called to ask WHAT ARE YOU DOING? and  get it reversed. They said they would stop the charge. and send me out jewelry that I didn't get . I said just STOP charging my card  and refund my money.!

They did NOT stop the charge and when I called back again they said I would have to return the jewelry (that I NEVER ORDERED AND NEVER GOT) to get a refund. Meanwhile I looked further back and there was another charge The month between that I had not noticed before. Now I am out about $120.00 and have to cancel my card and pay a fee to get a new card.

NICE GIFT! Thanks American hunt Club  and HOLSTED !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holsted-Jewelers/internet/Holsted-Jewelers-we-appreciate-you-free-gift-Internet-798617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holsted Jewelers

Wow

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

You are indeed one fortunate person.  Be more careful next time

Got my money back

AUTHOR: Wind - (United States of America)

They returned my money a few days after I called them four times.

Poland