Complaint Review: Holstedt Jewelry

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Charles — Cherryvale Kansas U.S.A.
Holstedt Jewelry
1251 W 115th St. SteB Bolingbrook, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 800-410-9164
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Holstedt Jewelry sent jewelry we didn't want Bolingbrook, Illinois

I ordered 2 "free" rings for my mother for Christmas, only paying $6.99 shipping on each.  At the time, the representative tried to sell me more jewelry items, such as earrings, but I told her we only wanted the rings.  They arrived and fit and my mother was satisfied with them.  Then low and behold, today, I noticed a charge of $56.98 on my credit card account.  I called them and they said it was for earrings, which I said I didn't order.  She said when we accepted the rings, we had signed up for jewelry to be shipped for our review and returned if we didn't want it.  I told her we weren't going to accept the earrings and would return them.  Then I called my credit card company and disputed the charge, which they are going to credit me back.  I also emailed this company and said do not ship any more jewelry, because we won't accept it.  This is a big scam, so I would advise people not to have anything to do with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Holstedt-Jewelry/Bolingbrook-Illinois-60490/Holstedt-Jewelry-sent-jewelry-we-didnt-want-Bolingbrook-Illinois-995750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Holstedt Jewelry