Complaint Review: Hom-eq

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2003

• Reported By:grand rapids Michigan
Hom-eq
North Carolina Nationwide U.S.A.

Hom-eq ripoff Charlet North Carolina

they put my house that i live in florclousere. i bailed out of it i sold it to my parents then they put one of my rental houses in florsure.they say i am 5 months behind on my payments but i say no and have my reciepts for them.

they say no way and the house went to the sherif sale.it sold for 4 thousand more the i mortaged it for. and 6 thousand more the my last tax statement said i owed on it.how can theyb get away with this it is just stealing the leagal way i guess becouse i do not have the money to fight them. if any one can help me please get in touch with me and lets stop tese want to be leagel crooks.

Gary
grand rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hom-eq/nationwide/Hom-eq-ripoff-Charlet-North-Carolina-58773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hom-eq