Complaint Review: HomEq Mortgage

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:Dickinson Texas
HomEq Mortgage
homeq.com City Of Industry, Texas U.S.A.

HomEq Mortgage My Personal Financial situation has changed:Continues not to honor my request to discontinue automatic payments City Of Industry Texas

I requested that they discontinue the automatic payment plan I was on as my financial situation had changed. Last month, checks bounced because I spent money I thought I had. They had not acted upon my request, even though these days it probably could have been done instantly. Again, I contacted these people. I made my request in no uncertain terms. Evidently, I was ignored. They took the monthly payment out automatically against my express wishes and again, more checks bounced. For their efforts, or lack there of, I will be looking for a new lender. Frankly, I hope hundreds of people nationwide, who might be in the market for a quality lender, read this and go with somebody else! What ever happened to prompt and courteous customer service.

Pistoff
Dickinson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomEq-Mortgage/City-Of-Industry-Texas-91716-9230/HomEq-Mortgage-My-Personal-Financial-situation-has-changedContinues-not-to-honor-my-reque-291823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomEq Mortgage