Complaint Review: HomEq Servicing Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2006

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
HomEq Servicing Corporation
PO Box 70830 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

HomEq Servicing Corporation ripoff Charlotte North Carolina

My mortgage was just purchased by HomEq Servicing Corporation. I was simply attempting to go on-line to find a web address for them and found this site referancing HomEq's ripoff's of many consumers.

I am scared. My husband and I just refinanced our home in order to pay off some bills on the credit report and to rebuild our credit. I know that the obvious answer to my concerns is to simply not be late on mortgage payments. But being realistic I know that we have been late before with another mortgage company, and even though we have every intention of not being late ever again, it could happen again due to both my husband and I being self-employed. My second concern is that some of the reports indicated that even though payments were being made on time, HomeEq didn't apply the payments either correctly and/or timely. I have been making the payments on time and extra principle payments to the original mortgage company ever since Sept 2005.

What can I do to help prevent the problems with our mortgage with HomEq (they took it over yesterday, 2/1/06) that many of you have reported? Please give me some suggestions on record keeping and/or whatever you are willing to share. We almost lost our home once through our own fault; I don't want to go through that again, especially if it isn't our fault!

Please share your knowledge!

Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2006 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomEq-Servicing-Corporation/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28272-0830/HomEq-Servicing-Corporation-ripoff-Charlotte-North-Carolina-174413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomEq Servicing Corporation