Complaint Review: HomEq Servicing - U S Bank Association - Wells Fargo

• Submitted: Sat, July 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:Adrian Michigan
HomEq Servicing - U S Bank Association - Wells Fargo
6921 W. US 223 Adrian, Michigan U.S.A.

HomEq Servicing - U S. Bank Association - Wells Fargo Who owns Our Morgage?? Adrian Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Your lender

I have had it with HomEq Servicing, US Bank National Association and Wells Fargo. They are all connected. I have been doing research to find out just who does own my morgtage. Not getting any where

Before we even signed on the line for this mortgage it had changed hands 3 times. One month later it changed again. two months later it changed again. HomEq is now our servicer. I wish it would change again!

HomEq, won't work with us. You know, they don't have the mortgage they just service it. This is why they don't care. Don't stand to lose much on it. HomEq sent us, by request, the name of our mortgage holder is US Bank National Association. I phone them for a loan mod. I let her know that HomEq won't give us a loan mod. She said yes they do them all the time. They don't want another home back. They stand to lose the money. She said she will call HomEq Servicing. She told me she is going to find out what is going on and get back to me the next day. Next day she said it is not them that owns our mortgage, it must be a different division. You can't talk to anyone without a loan number. My loan number is with Homeq Servicing, not US Bank. I found on the internet a trustee information. It gave a phone number to call for Wells Fargo and US Bank. What is all this mean?

Can I sue to find out and to get a loan modification? Sue them for all this mess they have put us in? Our credit score when we took this loan was 650/660.

We are in forclousre now. We also found out that at the end of our 30 year mortgage we have a baloon payment of 91,000.00.

Grammavikki
Adrian, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2008 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomEq-Servicing-U-S-Bank-Association-Wells-Fargo/Adrian-Michigan-49221/HomEq-Servicing-U-S-Bank-Association-Wells-Fargo-Who-owns-Our-Morgage-Adrian-Michig-353084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomEq Servicing - U S Bank Association - Wells Fargo

Your lender

AUTHOR: Whut? - (U.S.A.)

Is responsible for whether you get your loan modified or not, Homeq has to service your loan by your lenders requirements, so when your lender says they are going to contact Homeq for not modifying your loan it is plain B.S.

As for being in foreclosure I am sure Homeq didn't tell you not to make your payments and you should have known about your balloon payment when you signed your papers at closing!