Complaint Review: HomEq Servicing

• Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By: unemployed still — sacramento California USA
HomEq Servicing
4837 Watt Blvd. North Highlands, California United States of America

HomEq Servicing The Money Store, First Interstate Bank, Wachovia, Barclay's, Ocwen 1 Year later and still UNEMPLOYED!!!!! North Highlands, California

I am now in my fifties and have worked all my life since I was 16 years of age.  I have done everything from fast food to intrigual research.  I was a seasoned employee of these companies all due to merge and name change.  And now i sit on my couch day in and day out waiting for emails, phone calls, or text information hopefully offering some menial job that would start me at less than what I receive from unemployment (thank the Lord we receive that!).  Well it's been a year now and myself along with probably 3/4 of the personnel, say 800 of us, are still in the same situation due to the ECONOMY right? wrong !! it's was due to BAD judgement and decisions made by my so called loyal and caring and now has been corporation heads.  I just wanted to take a minute and reflect back on the years...... Thanks Art and Keith for placing us in this predicament and maybe if your not doing as WELL as all of us you will someday be working for McDonald's or Walmart too as that is about the ony place that I will ultimatley be ending up at.  MMMMM maybe if there was a little more done and alot less talking and BSing we would have succeeded and still be there to have celebrated 12 years RIGHT.  Thanks again and I wonder if you both still have your infiniti and Jeep and live in Granite Bay and Carmichael????? come by and say hi!!!!! I hope the outsource went well and ALL the customer's information is in India's hands NOW right???? Thanks Barclay's and Ocwen for using us sooooo well.  Hamburger helper for dinner again is always good mmmmmm and maybe the electricity will be on long enough to cook it!!!!! Oh well just another day and WE WILL SURVIVE!! Victory in God!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomEq-Servicing/North-Highlands-California-95660/HomEq-Servicing-The-Money-Store-First-Interstate-Bank-Wachovia-Barclays-Ocwen-1-Year-773513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomEq Servicing