Complaint Review: HomEq Servicing

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: Craig — friendswood Texas U.S.A.
HomEq Servicing
p.o. box 79230 city of industry, California United States of America
  • Phone: 877-867-7378
  • Web:
  • Category:

HomEq Servicing THOU SHALL NOT STEAL! Homeq steals.... city of industry, California

They deleted my complaint in 2007 so I am displaying it again.  HomEq is the worst mortgage company.  They are over charging me 60.00 a month for there insurance when I have supplied my own with documentation.  They raised my interest rate to 11% for the year of 2009.  My original note was 699.00 a month and went to 1400.00.  Decision One was my original finance company but HomEq bought my loan in 2006. I have paid almost 40,000.00 in 5 years of owning my home and my loan is more than I bought it for in 2005.  None of my hard earned working in the weather, out of town away from my children and wife, back breaking money has been put forth to principle. I recently got a modification and now it is 850.00 a month plus there 50.00 a month for insurance that I don't need. So totaling of 900.00 a month.  Still 200.00 higher than original payment.

If you try to discuss why they are over charging my loan I am treated rudely.  They tried foreclosing in 2007 for 2 month behind.  I sent 3000.00 money order and they wanted 3331.00 so sent my money order back and charged me attorney fees for foreclosure.  Said I was 331.00 short.  I was told I would need to move and to get out of my home within 30 days.  I sent the other 331.00 and they still filed foreclosure fees.

Stay away from this company.  I wish Decision One would have never sold my loan to this evil company.  I am improving my credit everyday to find another financing company.

HomEq, stealing is wrong.  You should be ashamed that you have starved my family of every dollar for your interest and bs fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HomEq-Servicing/city-of-industry-California-91716/HomEq-Servicing-THOU-SHALL-NOT-STEAL-Homeq-steals-city-of-industry-California-562152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HomEq Servicing