Complaint Review: Home Advocate Trustees

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Hyattsville Maryland United States of America
Home Advocate Trustees
13223 Black Mountain Rd #1300, San Diego, CA. San Diego, California United States of America

Home Advocate Trustees Walk Away Today Said they would negotiate a mortgage with my bank, then left but still have the property San Diego, California

This company was supposed to negotiate with my bank to take over the mortgage payments on my house. Their website said they usually finish business in up to 9 months. During the first 5 months, they were very responsive. I checked them out with reviews online and the BBB before deciding to sign a contract adding their name to the deed.

18 months later they won't answer the phone. The company has moved out of state. They won't respond to emails. Their status on BBB has gone down. Because their name is on the deed to my house now, the bank won't let me do a short sale until I can clear it up with Home Advocate Trustees. However, one branch of the company is still operating and a woman named Renae Lee works for them. She answered one email, but referred me to a non-existent branch of the company.

I have sent at least 10 emails to various people with the company. They have now shut down their website and said they are not taking new customers. Even Renae Lee is not responding.

I just want their name off the deed to my house, but I need them to agree to do it.

Do not rent from this company or let them handle your mortgage issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Advocate-Trustees/San-Diego-California-/Home-Advocate-Trustees-Walk-Away-Today-Said-they-would-negotiate-a-mortgage-with-my-bank-1018687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Advocate Trustees