Complaint Review: Home Assure michael grieco, marcella widerman, ellis lakings

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Arnold — Harlingen Texas United States of America
Home Assure michael grieco, marcella widerman, ellis lakings
350 5th ave new york, NY 10118 NEW YORK, New York United States of America

Home Assure michael grieco, marcella widerman, ellis lakings Offered HELP BUT ASKED FOR THE MONEY FIRST. NEW YORK, New York

I was behind in my paymentsback in July 2008 I contacted Home assure to help with a situation, on the phone they said they would take partial payments and would help when I send the money and faxed the paper work they assigned somebody to me who could not help me because I was 200 dollars short. They said they would not do anything till I paid in full So I did the negotiating for my house myself got everthing workout myself, Home assure tried to contact my mortgage once but did not accomplish anything, I know cause I asked the bank. I requested my refund since they did not do anything they said to contact a Micheal Grieco I got no response,left several messages and have not received a letter or a call from Homeassure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Assure-michael-grieco-marcella-widerman-ellis-lakings/NEW-YORK-New-York-10118/Home-Assure-michael-grieco-marcella-widerman-ellis-lakings-Offered-HELP-BUT-ASKED-FOR-T-531765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Assure michael grieco, marcella widerman, ellis lakings