Deegan

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Home Automated System-Angel Stevens
3116 SMill Ave Unit 148 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Home Automated System-Angel Stevens I bought this 197.00, when I went to cancel they started trying to give me a trip to keep it. Tempe,Arizona

I had purchased this program on Dec 8th, last night I started getting bad feelings about it and stubbled on to this web sight Ripoffreport and was shocked to learn about all the extra cost it was going to be. I called to cancel this and get my money back on this program 197.00, I had to almost demand my money to be refunded, they kepted telling me I have a 90 days to try out the program and repeated this to me and than started offering me a vacation if I keep the program for the 90 days. I demanded to her again that I only want to cancel this and get my money back. I was put on hold for about 5 minutes.

Than a man got on the phone he done the almost same thing but did'nt repeat the vacation-Lol. I finally said to him" hey I am not sure if you people do not understand English" I said to cancel the order for this program and refund my money back to my credit card with in 3 days. All this took about 30 mins for them to finally void my information and process my account for refund- I have not yet seen this refund come back its only been one day. I had to build a web sight and place things on it to make money, I have no Idea how to do that.

I have also issued a response to Govenor of CA, they are based out of there address: 8721 St. Minica Blvd. Los Angeles, Ca 90069 telling him about this program.

customer service # 1-800-381-7820
emails: AngelStevensPrivate@gmail.com Support@ProcessAtHome.com
www.myrebatewebsite.com/helpdesk

Christopher
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Automated-System-Angel-Stevens/Tempe-Arizona-85282-3657/Home-Automated-System-Angel-Stevens-I-bought-this-19700-when-I-went-to-cancel-they-start-400586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Automated System-Angel Stevens