Complaint Review: Home Based Business: QUICK-SELL LIQUIDATORS, THE ZAKEN COMPANY

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:New York New York
Home Based Business: QUICK-SELL LIQUIDATORS, THE ZAKEN COMPANY
21032 Devonshire St. Suite 202A Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

QUICK-SELL LIQUIDATORS THE ZAKEN COMPANY ripoff Chatsworth California
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation many complaints posted by a competitor, new policies in place, easy refund policy, excellent business opportunity - Consumers can feel confident and secure when doing business with Zaken Corp

Zaken took my money too, but I was able to get a full refund for the program and the Lifetime Directory .....

I got involved w/ Zaken in Aug, 2002 and even purchased that Lifetime Directory. I new something was wrong when I could not get through for any customer service, and when I did, the woman on the other line had a bad attitude and never gave me a full answer to my questions.

Then I was tipped of to the RipOffReport.com, and my heart dropped. I realized that it was going to be hard to get this investment back.

After a few weeks of back and forth I was able to get a refund for my entire investment thanks in part to the articles written on the RipOffReport.com.

If anyone is interested in knowing how I was able to do this, give me a call [Removed by MSP -RoR] between 11AM and 6PM EST and I would be glad to help.

Trevor
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Based-Business-QUICK-SELL-LIQUIDATORS-THE-ZAKEN-COMPANY/Chatsworth-California-91311/QUICK-SELL-LIQUIDATORS-THE-ZAKEN-COMPANY-ripoff-Chatsworth-CaliforniaUPDATE-Rip-off-Rep-46290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Based Business: QUICK-SELL LIQUIDATORS, THE ZAKEN COMPANY