Complaint Review: Home Cash Profits

• Reported By: Sharon1928 — San Marcos Texas United States of America
Home Cash Profits

Home Cash Profits Fraud and Scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: Home cash Profits

*UPDATE Employee: We are so terribly sorry for the experience you had

Beware!  I was assured of a full money-back guarantee if I cancelled my subscription to Home Cash Profits within 14 days of paying my fees and becoming a member. After a few days and realizing I did not want to continue the membership, I called the numerous phone numbers given on their website (http://hcpmembers.com) to cancel, and would then be placed on hold for as much as 25 minutes waiting for a customer service representative. No one ever answered and when I left numerous messages for a call back to complete my cancellation, no call back, ever. I then contacted my credit card company and filed 2 disputes for the charges, one for the original membership fee and the second for the upgraded package fee. I am still searching to find the proper authorities to report this scam to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Cash-Profits/internet/Home-Cash-Profits-Fraud-and-Scam-Internet-974830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Cash Profits

Home cash Profits

AUTHOR: Chimosabe - (Canada)

Home Cash Profits reimbursed me my money,were not that difficult to get a hold of, and are not at fault as to what  the bad apples do ,but they did take the responsibility.

We are so terribly sorry for the experience you had

AUTHOR: Home Cash Profits Support - (United States of America)

Hi Sharon,

I have reached out to you direct via email as well. You will find that I have fully refunded your account for your purchases, and we also have a token of our apology that we would like to give you. So if you could please check your email at your earliest convenience it would be greatly appreciated.

We are so terribly sorry for the poor experience you had and I hope we can help make it up to you.

Speak to you soon Sharon.

laura@hcpmembers.com