Complaint Review: Home Cash Profits

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Rob — Bend Oregon United States of America
Home Cash Profits

Home Cash Profits Home Revenue System Sent me fake MSNBC page Claiming this is # 1 Top Job Posting Links work from Home, Internet

*Author of original report: Now they sent spam to all my contacts!

*General Comment: I fell for this last night and ordered the material

*UPDATE Employee: Only Trying To Help

*General Comment: Dear Home Cash Profit CS...

*UPDATE Employee: Please reach out to us!

This company sent me an email from a friend's email address. The friend of mine said he never sent the email and it had been done without his knowledge. The email contained this phrase and link " hey here is that article http://msnbc.msn.com-work6.us/jobs/ ".

This link takes you to a fake MSNBC website. If you search Ripp off report for "Home Revenue System" you will see almost identical reports using this same type fake MSNBC link. People there lost real money and had no luck getting refund or even contacting the company.

I did not give these people any money. I read that just the fact that they use Fake MSNBC pages tells you that this is a scam. If you have been ripped off by these people, I urge you to post your story here also. I am sick of getting ripped off and scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Cash-Profits/internet/Home-Cash-Profits-Home-Revenue-System-Sent-me-fake-MSNBC-page-Claiming-this-is-1-Top-Job-969145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Cash Profits

Now they sent spam to all my contacts!

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States of America)

I am Rob from Bend, Or. I am the person who posted this original report. I wanted to update this report to let everyone know that this company has now sent SPAM to all of my yahoo address book contacts I believe. I am getting replies and failed message alerts daily indicating that these bad people who ever they are, are now sending the same SPAM emails to all of my contacts.

I never gave them any passwords to enter their site or for anything else. All I did was click on the link in the spam that I received and then clicked on the link to "Home Cash Profits" I had to enter my email to enter their site. No pass word.

Now they seem to have gotten access to my whole yahoo address book. I changed my password but I think it is too late. I don't see any unusual messages in my sent folder online or on my computer however the messages received by my friends list my email as the sender.

I feel that only a criminal type business would advertise in this illegal way. If anyone has any good result from doing business with "Home Cash Profits" I would sure like to hear about it here. So far I have not heard anything good from anyone not employed by "Home Cash Profits"
Rob from Bend

#2 General Comment

I fell for this last night and ordered the material

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I received an email from a family member thinking this was a good link, and I bought it, now what do I do.

Anonymous.

Only Trying To Help

AUTHOR: Home Cash Profits Support - (United States of America)

Hello Sir,

I certainly am not looking to get into a war of words here. I am only trying to reach out and attempt to assist. I would re-iterate that if anyone received a link to our product via the promotion methods mentioned here, they should *NOT* sign up. I would not trust such a link either, and furthermore we do not support that promotion method.

For anyone that legitimately has a support concern, the number that I gave is in fact valid and we are happy to assist in any way we can.

#4 General Comment

Dear Home Cash Profit CS...

AUTHOR: I. Ron Butterfly - (United States of America)

Dear "Home Cash Profit Customer Support,"

anyone who reads your so-called rebuttal will surely notice that it smacks of fishy, dishonest funk.  If you were legit you would have been specific, personable, and stated your name and proof that your business isn't a fraud.  You failed to do so.  The phone number you provided is a junk number albeit a good attempt at looking innocent and reachable.

Since your "representative" illegally accessed and used my friend's account and since your faux business clearly is attempting to take advantage of people (particularly in these hard economic times), you are hereby warned that we have initiated an investigation and will be notifying local media of your activities.

Have a nice day.

Please reach out to us!

AUTHOR: Home Cash Profits Support - (United States of America)

Hello,

I am contacting you on behalf of Home Cash Profits Customer Support. I recently came across your post and wanted to reach out to you. Like many companies, we rely largely on affiliate traffic to introduce customers to our products. Most affiliates are good and responsible. However, there are always bad apples. We always attempt to police sales tactics that are not reflective of our product, and this would certainly be one of them. We largely rely on customer feedback to help us sniff these affiliates out, so believe it or not, despite the fact that your post was certainly negative, it was very helpful! Our affiliate manager is in the process of tracking back the affiliate so that we can make proper adjustments to his/her campaign or remove them completely.

We are very sorry for any trouble or inconvenience caused by this situation. We believe in our education materials and back them with a full 2 week evaluation period. And to be honest, its very rare that someone will call us outside of the stated policy and not receive a refund if they are unhappy with the product.

We'd love to have the opportunity to walk you through the materials. Or if you've decided that its just not for you, or you have a bad taste from the affiliate; we would fully understand that as well.

Either way please give us a call at customer support: (888) 215-4668

We are always available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST.