Complaint Review: Home Cash Success

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Igomaniac — Neosho Missouri United States of America
Home Cash Success

Home Cash Success Constant "investment" requests, unclear promotions, difficult to use system, fake consultant call, MSNBC endorsement, Internet

I remember a time in life when the newsman was the most trusted guy on television. Remember the iconic scene at the end of Network when Peter Finch finally stands up to his oppressor and screams Im mad as hell and not going to take it anymore! Classic movie moment that has become obsolete in our current tech-driven world.

I was surprised to see that Online Employee is the #1 best job according to CareerCast.com and an article from MSNBC. Looking at the MSNBC article, something seemed a bit fishy in the dialogue.

Intro paragraph:

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. It was pretty easy. I filled out a short form and applied for Home Cash Success. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $10.

During the Online Employee overview paragraph:

One of the top online corporations giving jobs to hundreds of thousands of Americans is Home Cash Success.

According to Robert Hill and MSNBC, Home Cash Success must be the greatest company on Earth. Linking their website 4 times and not mentioning any competition? This is the treatment Google gets when talking about places to work!

After browsing MSNBCs article, I decided to take a look at this amazing website. I would love to make money from home, why not check out a website supported by NBC. The article clearly stated that the cost was under $10, so skipping a couple Subway footlongs wouldnt be a major ordeal.

Turns out, MSNBC either didnt check their facts or has gone to bed with the best little scam artist online. As I looked through the website, I was surprised to notice the content far below something I would consider endorsing if I was a multinational entertainment conglomerate.

The first red flag in the home cash system was that the price is actually $100 with a two week return policy. The site was littered with testimonies all touting the too good to be true mantra.

Next, I googled the Home Cash Success and there were my top suggested results: 1.  Home Cash Success Reviews Legit or Scam?  2.Ripoff Report Home Cash Success Complaint Review:  1012412  and 3. Snopes.com Home Cash Success Scam.

Finally, just to make sure that I had my facts straight (unlike Mr. Hill and MSNBC) I signed up for the home cash system. Here were my initial thoughts

Okay, hopefully Ill sign up and check this site out. It cant be that bad if MSNBC endorses it as the #1 online marketing site. Maybe people are just uptight about the home cash system in those reviews.

Well, I just purchased the site for $100, and immediately was asked to spend an ADDITIONAL $89 if I want the VIP system. Strange they didnt mention this upfront.

Okay, step 1 is a 30 minute phone consultation. Cool, Ill set that up and while I wait move onto step 2. Time to setup a website. I already have a domain and hosting, so Ill click that link and..NO I WILL NOT BUY YOUR HOSTING FOR $20/month. Seriously?

After 30 minutes I receive a phone call:

Hello is this Tyler. Hi Im David from the Home Cash Success. Do you have a minute to talk? Great. We like to call all of our 1000's of applicants to check if you qualify for a special group of applicants that get additional one-on-one training and benefits. We use these people for our customer reviews so this is a very special offer.

At this point I tell him that I am not interested in paying more money for any additional services that were not mentioned upon signing up for the program.

Okay sir, so you are not interested in this program? We actually do not work with this home cash system. If you are not interested in (basically giving us more money) then Ill wish you a great day. Take care.

Now I had all the information about this scam company, and attempted to cancel my account. The customer service woman was actually extremely nice and helpful (offering me a free VIP upgrade and website to stay).

If you are curious about the information in the home cash system, it is mainly videos explaining how to use other free-to-use affiliate marketing websites and Google Adwords. There is useful information, but I believe other products can be just as helpful for the money spent.

Overall, I am shocked and appalled that MSNBC would mislead readers like they did. Online Marketing and Affiliate marketing has huge opportunities for people, but it seems that for every person making money online there are 4 people getting scammed.Is the home cash system a scam? Sometimes. Should MSNBC have done at least 30 seconds of research before posting this article? Definitely.

Original content published here by blogger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Cash-Success/internet/Home-Cash-Success-Constant-investment-requests-unclear-promotions-difficult-to-use-sy-1026981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Cash Success