Complaint Review: Home Cash Success

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — King and Queen Court House Virginia United States of America
Home Cash Success

Home Cash Success SecureHCS.com hacked into my e-mail account and used my contacts generated an e mail to me from one of my contacts suggesting the lure link of Home Cash Success and it's information showing an initial $9.99 for shi Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Home Cash Success

My e-mail was hacked into by someone and the originating IP: [98.138.229.43] used one of my contacts to send me a message with the link to Home Cash Success that lured me to check it out. It initially involved $9.99 shipping and handling to order the kit, which changed 2 times, then $176.90, and eventually a "marked down price" ending up to be $99.00.

$99.00 was deducted/debited from my account by Auction Traffic System-online for it. Home Cash Success claims a "100% Iron-Clad Guarantee" Risk Free Certification Enrolllment Form with Anne Williams' name on it, with being able to 'check everything out with absolutely No Risk, thanks to the no  questions asked money back guarantee', which, when I called initially on 2-1-13 at 10:51 a.m., asking for a refund, I was questioned of why.

I have called numerous times, 2-5-13 there was a message to leave name and number and they will return a call. I provided all info. for them to process a refund of my money back on my card it was taken off of, including the card number & BIZSUPP.COM number 8888578325 on my Summary of Purchase I printed, 2-6-13 I was told by Cameron that he needs to get my information over to the billing department, and approval in less than 24 hrs., and refund in 5-10 business days that hasn't occurred yet, 2-12-13 I was given a confirmation number 47983 that has resulted in nothing of communication or my money refunded, and today, 2-21-13, only to be put on hold while they check on what's going on with my refund request, and Paul claims to talk with the financial office manager when he comes in at 10.

These people keep giving excuses and stalling instead of honoring their guarantee and refunding my money back on my card as I have requested them to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Cash-Success/internet/Home-Cash-Success-SecureHCScom-hacked-into-my-e-mail-account-and-used-my-contacts-generat-1017977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Cash Success

Home Cash Success

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

My money was refunded a couple of weeks ago.