Complaint Review: Home Choice Warranty plans

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy — Fontana California United States of America
Home Choice Warranty plans
320 S.Flamingo Rd #338 Pembroke Pines, Florida United States of America

Home Choice Warranty plans Choice Plans LLC They dont pay Contractors!!!!Contractors WILL put LIENS on your HOMES!!!! Pembroke Pines, Florida

*Author of original report: Heard back from Florida Consumer Services

I bought th warranty to save money. I used it to fix my dishwasher , paid the $65 thought it was all fine . This was in July of 2011. I also used it and paid to get my a/c fixed. The contractors still have not been paid. The contractors like myself have tried to get their payment with no luck. Payment is always in the mail, "Franklin" claim mngr is always out to lunch. I already wrote Florida atty General, CA atty General and filed a claim with florida Dept of financial services at 850-413-3089. I hate to have to waste so much time on this but my credit is to important to let some stupid company trash it! The cust service reps are rude, lazy and not trained. If nothing else .. please DO NOT BUY THIS WARRANTY!!!!!

The financial services dept is personally going to their office and getting back to me in 2 to 3 weeks. I hope he has better luck but at least I know that 2012 will be the last year Home Choice will  be ripping people off! Be crareful for we know they will still try under another name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Choice-Warranty-plans/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33027/Home-Choice-Warranty-plans-Choice-Plans-LLC-They-dont-pay-ContractorsContractors-WILL-824070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Choice Warranty plans

Heard back from Florida Consumer Services

AUTHOR: Nancytkn - (United States of America)

I received the letter today stating that the gentleman physical wen tot the place of Business to of course no avail.

The letter states After a careful review of the information presented, we regret to inform you that the Division has exhausted its efforts to bring your concerns to a satisfactory conclusion.

Then they say if I wish to pursue further I may wish to contact an attorney.  They go on to say As a part of the complaint handling process, we have informed one or more areas of the Department about possible regulatory issues presented in your file. And if they need any further information they will contact me. Hello! They got nowhere also! Can I get help?!