Complaint Review: Home Club/E Club Membership Services - Dish Network

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:louisville Kentucky
Home Club/E Club Membership Services - Dish Network
Secaucus, New Jersey U.S.A.

Home Club/E Club Membership Services i subscribed to Dishnetwork and they have been Debiting 19.23/mo for a bogus svc agreement Secaucus New Jersey

I signed on to Dishnetwork through Homes Club for 2 yrs.in Albuquerque, NM. in Mar. 06. I paid a 1-time $24 fee with a Debit card. As of Dec 08, i found out they are debiting my account 19.23 for so-called Svc agreement. We never discussed a agreement of any sort for any reason except, with Dishnetwork. All billing for svc. comes from Dishnetwork.

Homes Club contends they are entitled because they talked to Dishnetwork. I called my bank and changed my bank account to stop the illegal transactions. I called Dishnetwork, they contend they have no knowledge of this company; although, they know who the company is. Dish told me it was a third party company but would investigate my claim. Dish never returns your call or emails unless you owe them money.

Dish referred me to some upper level mgr. who said he took down all the info on Homes Club but declined to say what Dish was going to do about it. To this day, Dish hasn't contacted me and are still doing business with this company. I see their name on the fliers dish circulates in this area.

Joe m
louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-ClubE-Club-Membership-Services-Dish-Network/Secaucus-New-Jersey/Home-ClubE-Club-Membership-Services-i-subscribed-to-Dishnetwork-and-they-have-been-Debiti-418989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Club/E Club Membership Services - Dish Network