Complaint Review: Home Creations Of Moore, OK

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Noble Oklahoma
Home Creations Of Moore, OK
Moore, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Home Creations Of Moore, Oklahoma Trash Construction! Predatory Builder FRAUD! Moore Oklahoma

Like so many of us out there.. I was greatly interested in the "$500 moves you in a brand new home" sales pitch.. Moved into my brand new home falling-apart at time of move in.. January 2005, Noble, OK.. Bent Tree Road.. Trusted this pityful company at the start only.. It became immediately appearant what they were all about.. RIPPING CUSTOMERS OFF!!

Fast forward to April 2005.. Filing thru boxes in my south east bedroom (office) filling an online order.. I discovered an 18 FOOT GREEN VINE Growing and Flourishing.. DIRECTLY THRU MY CARPET!!! WHAT?? COULD IT BE?? YES!!!! Green vines growing rapidly.. So- I do what Home Creations garbage warranty states.. 10 YEAR CONSTRUCTION WARRANTY.. I call 'em up-describe my issue.. They send out a bozo.. He pulls up the vine and states.. "hey, it's brand new construction, it is rare -but does happen"- vines growing thru the floors, that is.. He assures me, it will not grow back.. then leaves.. OF COURSE!!!

In no more than 2 weeks-of course they grow back- and in multiple spots- and THEN IN OTHER ROOMS OF THE HOUSE!!!! Of course, I call back, again, another bozo is sent out.. He offers to spray weed killer??? IN MY BRAND NEW HOME??? I laugh, my parents laugh, everyone I know laughs.. Then I start investigating this pathetic disgrace of a company! What I find.. Is what U R reading now- and word is SPREADING..

I have spoken with multiple local home improvement stores (national brands) as well as competing builders.. THEY ALL SAY THE SAME!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! Home Creations now has entire neighborhoods looking for justice, and rightfully so..

Onward w/ my report.. After I personally digitally video taped nearly 2 hours of evidence w/the next Home Creations goon attempting to fix/repair/hide the problem with this home.. That is, the Home Creations warranty person thought spreading 3M adhesive in this crack,, YES CRACK! Nearly 3/4 inch wide in my SE bedroom/office.. See, this time, when the warranty personnal arrived, I insisted he pull away the carpet and pad near the vine issue ND THERE U GO!! CRACKED FOUNDATION!!! Vines and now spiders-as large as tarantula spiders all over the house.. ***The 3M fix lasted appr. 72hrs, as it dryed, of course it peeled up -just likje scotch tape..

*****FROM THIS POINT ON***** Once contacted, of course, Home Creations, located in Moore, OK forgot I ever existed... I SEEK JUSTICE FOR EACH AND EVERY CUSTOMER HOME CREATIONS HAS RIPPED OFF.. and WE ARE MANY!!! See You in Court Home Creations!!! B-E-W-A-R-E of Home Creations - You will live to regret this garbage!!!!

Home creations of moore, ok
Noble, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Creations-Of-Moore-OK/Moore-Oklahoma/Home-Creations-Of-Moore-Oklahoma-Trash-Construction-Predatory-Builder-FRAUD-Moore-Oklah-357587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Creations Of Moore, OK