Complaint Review: Home Creations

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off In Oklahoma — Tulsa Oklahoma
Home Creations

Home Creations Glenwood Homes Bad Faith Over-Promised Terrible Customer Service , Internet

This company is preying on individuals whom they hope will simply hand over the money and shut their mouth while their "custom home" is being built.  I contracted them to build for me and was promised numerous things but when it came down to actually putting it in the contract, they refused to do so and on some of the items they insisted they had never been offered even though I had witnesses that sat in on the construction meetings!  When I complained to the home office, it was ignored.  When I continued to push, I was called by Ashley Bryant, the sales team leader in Tulsa and rudely told they were releasing my contract because I clearly couldn't be satisfied.  She demanded I meet her right then to sign paperwork voiding the contract and told me I would NOT be due a full refund even though they were initiating the release!!  I then told her if that was the case I would contact my attorney but that they couldn't release the contract without my consent.  She immediately told the home office I had threatened to sue which was not the case.  They did come back and offer to continue my contract but only if I would write a letter stating I would not sue them, seek further legal action (there was NONE) or be uncooperative during the building process.  I decided that even though I loved the neighborhood and the home, it was not working with such a dishonest and unethical company.  Now it is taking forever to get my refund back and I continue to get rude texts from Ashley Bryant (918-760-1487) basically mocking the fact that I am stuck waiting on them.  I intend to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau - do NOT USE HOME CREATIONS!!!  There are better builders who value their customers and understand the importance of the job they are doing.  This whole experience was a complete nightmare and really opened my eyes to the fact that many companies are simply looking out for themselves and will do anything to make a buck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Creations/internet/Home-Creations-Glenwood-Homes-Bad-Faith-Over-Promised-Terrible-Customer-Service-Internet-1043655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Creations