Complaint Review: Home Credit Law Center

9854 National Blvd., 242 Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: (877) 877-4222
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Home Credit Law Center Brian R. Linnekins Failed to get me a Mortgage Modification and claimed guaranteed or money back and now in dispute with them to get my money back Los Angeles, California

Home Credit Law Center pre-qualified me and promised me a loan modification.  They claim that if they could not get me a modification that I would receive my money back.  I am in a dispute with them and working with my Citi Bank Credit Card who has not been helpful as of yet to get me my money back.  As many of you received a contract which claims if they did not get you this modification you would get your money back.  On another page of the contract there appears to be language which allows the company additional time to keep trying.  Home Credit Law Center is delaying giving me back the money and using this language to convince the Credit Card company to allow them more time.  It has been almost a year since my Hard denial from Chase of my Loan modification and I am still waiting.  The Company has been unresponsive.

Home Credit Law Center should have known that I did not qualify since i financed 3 months after the cut off date of the program.  As many of the other people complaining about their service or lack of service.  I also needed to fill out the paperwork several times only to be lead down a path to no where.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Credit-Law-Center/Los-Angeles-California-90034/Home-Credit-Law-Center-Brian-R-Linnekins-Failed-to-get-me-a-Mortgage-Modification-and-cla-911855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Credit Law Center