Complaint Review: Home Decor Liquidaters

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Don-Pauley — columbia South Carolina United States of America
Home Decor Liquidaters
2410 Augusta Road, West Columbia, SC 29169 West Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Home Decor Liquidaters Packed furniture improperly causing damage they refuse to replace West Columbia, South Carolina

I purchased a complete BR set, living room set. The furniture was fine up until a month later, I noticed the Serta comfit mattress developed a "hump" in the middle of the mattress. I went back and complained about this issue as well as the TV table which was completely scratched because the gentleman packing the TV table had packed it upside down with the top having direct impact with the floor of my trailer. They asked for photos in which I took for them. I called a week later, they acted like they didnt know about my situation. My furniture was bough back in Oct 2012.. I tried- called around 10 which they said they needed corporate to get involved on their bad furniture. My last call to them I got a nasty response-- they said pretty much to go get bent as they were not going to do anything. As of today, I NEVER heard back from anyone-I tried looking up their corporate number--Its been cancelled--So it appears that Im stuck with this crappy furniture. I DO NOT RECOMMEND anyone buying from these people as the only concern they have is in your wallet with a tail light guarantee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Decor-Liquidaters/West-Columbia-South-Carolina-29169/Home-Decor-Liquidaters-Packed-furniture-improperly-causing-damage-they-refuse-to-replace-996519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Decor Liquidaters