Complaint Review: Home Defense Law Group

OrlandoFlorida Orlando , Florida USA
  • Phone: 407-378-4545
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Home Defense Law Group Do NOT hire this company. I had to file a complaint against them with the Bar Association. Orlando Florida

We hired Home Defense Law Group for our loan modification. They required 6 months worth of pre-written checks which is illegal to ask for. I called them once a week and never heard from them. But the biggest problem was when the bank filed for foreclosure, the judge required the attourney to response within 20 days as is the law. They did not do that. I had to report their negligence and malpractice to the American Bar Association. Because of their negligence, I almost lost my home. I had to rehire another popular law firm in Orlando and I am happy with them. Common sense says that if they do not return your calls, then they are obviously not returning to bank's calls either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Defense-Law-Group/Orlando-Florida/Home-Defense-Law-Group-Do-NOT-hire-this-company-I-had-to-file-a-complaint-against-them-1047911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Defense Law Group