• Report: #1019212

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Lukas — Orlando Florida United States of America
Home Defense Law group
7751 Kingspointe Pkwy Ste 110 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Home Defense Law group This COMPANY ASK me to STOP Paying my Mortgage to get a loan Modification, Now I'm in Foreclosure Orlando Florida

This company charge me $2195.00 dollars to work on loan modification.June 2012..... It's been 8 months and we just received the court papers for the foreclosure process.I call every week and it's always the same...."we are working hard"... "Now we need this papers and we have to wait 30 to 45 days". I asked them for proofs and they give me the way around, "I have to look in my system"...."I will get them to you soon", but nothing happens.

Please DON'T do business with this fraud

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Defense-Law-group/Orlando-Florida-32819/Home-Defense-Law-group-This-COMPANY-ASK-me-to-STOP-Paying-my-Mortgage-to-get-a-loan-Modif-1019212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Defense Law group