Complaint Review: Home Depot Credit Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, September 18, 2011

• Reported By: Michele — Pollock Pines California U.S.A.
Home Depot Credit Services
PO Box 6028 The Lakes, Nevada United States of America

Home Depot Credit Services decreased my credit line, decreasing my credit score 21 points, when I have perfect credit The Lakes , Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Everybody has perfect credit

I have had and still have a perfect payment history with Home Depot Credit for over six years. As my balance decreases they continue to decrease my credit line, which today decreased my credit score by 21 points. This is unacceptable! I pay all my bills on time and I'm being penalized for other people's misfortunes. I have called multiple times and they say it's out of their hands. Well HOME DEPOT CREDIT SERVICES SUCK, CREDIT CARDS SUCK! I hope there will be a class action suit because they deserve to be punished when you treat your good customers like gutter scum!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot-Credit-Services/The-Lakes-Nevada-88901-6028/Home-Depot-Credit-Services-decreased-my-credit-line-decreasing-my-credit-score-21-points-523035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot Credit Services

Everybody has perfect credit

AUTHOR: Seriously - (United States of America)

You obviously DON'T have perfect credit! No bank in the world would lower someone's credit line if they have perfect credit. So dude you are either not telling the whole truth or you need to pull a copy of your credit report. And you obviously don't know a thing about credit because having a lower credit line doesn't lower you credit score by 21 point in any circumstances. Some customers who do actualy have Good credit lower their credit lines in order to reduce their outstanding credit available which is good for their credit. If the bank lowered your credit line it is for no other reason that you have BAD credit, you are a risk. They lower your credit line to your balance as a courtesy so you won't appear to be over your limit and damage your credit even more.