Complaint Review: Home Depot Roofing

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: toby — Daytona Beach Florida
Home Depot Roofing
207 Kelsey Ln Tampa, Florida USA

Home Depot Roofing ThdatHomeServicesthdathomeservices.comTHD At-Home Services, Inc. - Xmarksurlm.co/www.thdathomeser HOME DEPOT-Very Poor Workmanship on ROOFS Tampa Florida

*General Comment: HD Roof

We had Home Deopt install roofs on two of our homes in Florida and it's been a nightmare ever since! We paid for one house 13,000.00 and 12,000.00 for the other home and these are small homes.

Leaks started every month and all they do is come out and patch! and say we will fix it! In the meantime, our home is getting structural damaged.

We are going to court over such proor quality of workmanship and their prices are so high! I learned my lesson. DO NOT GET A ROOF, DONE BY HOME DEPOT CONTRACTORS!!  Dont' do it you will be sorry!

These people cover Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot-Roofing-/Tampa-Florida-33619/Home-Depot-Roofing-ThdatHomeServicesthdathomeservicescomTHD-At-Home-Services-Inc-Xm-1082450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot Roofing

#1 General Comment

HD Roof

AUTHOR: CG15 - ()

Home Depot has replaced 3 of my homes and I understand thing happen on construction jobs. I had some differing issues with install but it is construction and know that from many projects I have done or had installed.  HD took care of me and that is why I continue to work with them. Knowing that they will be there and will take care of me. I had one of my roofs leak and they came out ASAP and did repairs With no cost to me.  I'm sorry your install didnt go well but HD is my go to store.