• Report: #391964

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Home Depot
1236 W Southern Ave Suite 105 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Home Depot, THD At-Home Services, Inc Home Depot-Roofing Install "Fiasco" Tempe Arizona

I signed a Contract on March 21, 2008 for a Roof Install.
Start date was aprox. May 6, 2008.
Completion date May 19, 2008.
HD Credit Terms were contracted as 12 Months No Interest No Payment.
I receive the first HD Statement on April 25, 2008 "Before the work even started" and they indicate that it is; 6 Months No Interest No Payment.
After many follow-up calls I made, the Credit Terms were finally corrected on my July 28, 2008 Statement.

During the Roof Install, the Installers cut a copper water pipe on the roof and created a water leak in the garage area.

After the Install, I had Three seperate Water leaks, during Three seperate rains.

Home Depot set up appointments with me to fix the water damaged drywall and the Repair people did not show up.

In October, HD was to have their "Insurance Provider" set an appointment with me for an adjuster to view the damage.
Today is November 17, 2008 - I made additional contact with the Insurance Provider and they stated "we dropped the ball"

Friday, October 31, 2008 I mail a Certified Letter to Francis Blake "Home Depot CEO" The letter was signed for on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 and I am yet to receive a response from the CEO's office.

Today- Monday, November 17, 2008 I am sending a letter to Kenneth G. Langone "Board of Directors" I will be looking forward to a timely response.

I have detailed notes with specific contacts, dates & times, but this is the simple facts.

Rich
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Home-Depot-THD-At-Home-Services-Inc-Home-Depot-Roofing-Install-Fiasco-Tempe-Arizona-391964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot