Complaint Review: Home Depot

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — San Antnio Texas
Home Depot
N/A Internet United States of America

Home Depot Home Depot Online no delivery of kitchen ranger for over a month Internet

I ordered a gas range for a rental house from Home Depot online. The third party shipper lost the stove. After being told several times that the stove would be delivered, scheduling times, etc with no delivery, and waiting for over a month and losing a month of rent on the house, I gave up and canceled the order.

I wasted probably three hours of time dealing with this and asked Home Depot for a store credit to make up for the inconvenience and for holding onto my money for over a month. The most they were willing to offer was a 10% discount on my next online purchase.

Even though I called Home Depot to let them know I had not received the order, they did nothing, just gave me the phone number of the third party shipper and made me try to deal with them myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot/internet/Home-Depot-Home-Depot-Online-no-delivery-of-kitchen-ranger-for-over-a-month-Internet-1044263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot