Complaint Review: Home Depot

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 25, 2011

• Reported By: cmkerr — Hartford Kentucky United States of America
Home Depot

Home Depot homedepot.com had to wait 3 months to get a response regarding a refund, havent seen the refund yet. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Let us know

*UPDATE Employee: The Home Depot Customer Care

I started communicating with Home Depot (online) regarding my refund.  I lost the RA # to UPS but UPS stated if Home Depot stated where this package was being returned to they could track the package.  This ordeal started on 03/28/2011 with phone calls to customer service, then 4/15/2011 and then again on 5/19/2011.  I work out of town so I couldnt repeatedly call them.  They stated on 5/19/2011 that a refund was issued to me on 5/18/2011 after I threatened to report them to the BBB and to post this experience on one of the Home Depot Blogs.  Now mind you I havent seen the refund, supposedly I will get it in 5 to 7 days.  I honestly can tell you I will NEVER deal with Home Depot online department again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot/internet/Home-Depot-homedepotcom-had-to-wait-3-months-to-get-a-response-regarding-a-refund-havent-730993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot

Let us know

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

what stefany does for you.

The Home Depot Customer Care

AUTHOR: Homedepot_stephanie - (USA)