Complaint Review: Home Depot

• Reported By:spartanburg South Carolina
Home Depot
Nationwide U.S.A.

Home Depot Credit Limit Decrease Nationwide

Home Depot decided to decrease my credit limit from $3,500 to $500. What can you buy at Home Depot for $500? The standard reasons given in the letter which I got after being in line at Home Depot with my purchases which were over the credit limit. Of course, I have never missed a payment or been late with one either. This decrease was determined by studying a credit report and determining that I may not someday make my payment I have had this card for several years but Lowes has the same merchandise. I guess business in down at Home Depot, wonder why?

spartanburg, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Depot/nationwide/Home-Depot-Credit-Limit-Decrease-Nationwide-421012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Depot