Complaint Review: Home EQ Servcing

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Hesperia Illinois
Home EQ Servcing
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA Charlotte, California U.S.A.

Home EQ Servcing Raised rates, charging equity on pretenses that we do not have our home insured. SACRAMENTO California

Hom EQ Servicing bought our mortgage from our original refinancing lender. They promptly raised our monthly payment for equity on the pretenses that we had no insurance on our home. We have carried insurance continuously for over 30 years. they claim to have paid for insurance on our home. We havven't seen any ppolicy from them. I like to pay my bills through the Internet whenever possible. Each and every month Home EQ locks me out of ther web site so my payment cannot be made by that method. Unfortunately we get paid on the third of the month, not before and they require payment on the first. I can never get to pay it through the Internet but maybe one time out of five.

Gary
Hesperia, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-EQ-Servcing/Charlotte-California/Home-EQ-Servcing-Raised-rates-charging-equity-on-pretenses-that-we-do-not-have-our-home-i-364752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home EQ Servcing