Complaint Review: Home EQ Servicing - Well FArgo

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2007

• Reported By:Florence Kentucky
Home EQ Servicing - Well FArgo
4837 Watts Avenue Sacramentao, California U.S.A.

Home EQ Servicing - Well FArgo Well Fargo King of Stealing Homes ripoff Sacramento California

*Author of original report: Who is Barclay Real Estate

In Nov I made 2 house payments thinking I was paying Nov and Dec. I got a letter in Jan. saying I was 2 months behind. I called and was told I had been running a month behind (news to me). I went on line and put in 2 payments clicked but I must have clicked in the middle I sign off.

I heard nothing from them . I sent Feb. and on the 23 the I was served with forclosurer papers. They sent back my payment.

I called and told them what had happen the money is in my bank couldn't I just sent it. I was told i was $5000.00 behind with late fees and lawyer fees.
$3000.00 for a lawyer to file a paper.

I ask for a payment plan. My house payments are 483.00. This is what plan I was offered send $2000. make 12 payments of 980.00.

980. x 12 =11,760.00
1 time + 2000.00
13,760.00
1year normal payments - 5796.00
= 7964.00 the 1 time payment - 2000.00
= 5964.00

I assume that the interest on $3000. is $2964. almost a 100%.

I have file chapter 13 and they said the new total is 9845.

They would not with me on payments. I would like to know if I have to pay them 3000. for a lawyer shouldn't I have the right to see that bill. Is that the real fee or did they add 2000 to it.

Working hard mom
Florence, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-EQ-Servicing-Well-FArgo/Sacramentao-California-95853/Home-EQ-Servicing-Well-FArgo-Well-Fargo-King-of-Stealing-Homes-ripoff-Sacramento-Califor-263173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home EQ Servicing - Well FArgo

Who is Barclay Real Estate

AUTHOR: Working hard mom - (U.S.A.)

I went to court for a meeting of creditors and Well Fargo is no longer listed on my bankruptcy A new name Barclay Real Estate did they sell my mortage while I'm in foreclosure.
Now that I can start making payments again who gets them.
The funny thing is they have the same address just a different branch of Well Fargo. My loan is with HomeQ but Well Fargo filed the foreclosure papers. Then while reading other stories on Ripoff I see Home q listed as other companies,
How many mortage companies do Well Fargo have under different names.

Asia