Complaint Review: Home EQ

Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 919-852 8374
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Home EQ Servicing Rip-off Bought out a home improvent loan and turned it into a mortgage without consent Nationwide

*Author of original report: received a check for the monies illegally requested by HomeEq

*Author of original report: A Small Victory

*Author of original report: Home EQ Plays Dumb?

*Author of original report: The RIPOFF CONTINUES ..a clear violation of the fair debt collection act

Home Eq bought our home improvement loan for a window we had installed and turned it into a mortgage despite the fact they where never listed as a lein holder on our title and we never agreed to give them interest in our home to secure our loan,Well after our young daughter was raped and the losses due to legal fees and doctor bills etc. topped well over the $40,000.00 mark we (my wife and i) had to file chapter 13 bankruptcy to reorganize and stop the hundred plus phone calls per day,well the bottom line is that 6 months after our bankruptcy had been confermed Home Eq desided to pull us out of our bankruptcy (despite the fact wer'e making all the agreed upon payments on time)So they can FORCLOSE on our home for a loan under $5000.00,

even though they where notified with all of our other crediters as to our filing and invited to submit all the information for repayment under chapter 13 regulations.

in short Home Eq desided to come at us at a time most convienent to them to force us to loose our home again despite the fact we're making all payments under the bankruptsy agreement on time and in full.When i attempted to contact home eq they refused to talk with me even though they'r notice came addressed to me.

After all the worry and shame of all the other situations had been dealt with, and we felt we where truly getting straitened out the honest and legal way Home Eq popped up to torpedo us.and make us relive all the nightmares again.

James
Hatboro, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2003 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-EQ/nationwide/Home-EQ-Servicing-Rip-off-Bought-out-a-home-improvent-loan-and-turned-it-into-a-mortgage-w-48501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home EQ

received a check for the monies illegally requested by HomeEq

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

Well true to my word I've got an update, My attorney has contacted us to tell us he received a check for the monies illegally requested by Home Eq, ..His comments about dealing with them where "they are the nastiest,slimiest,dumbest people he's ever dealt with" I know they're going to attempt to enter our bankruptsy anyhow (even though they where notified during our original filling) but at least it wouls appear they're trying to work within the law, And let's face it I think we all just wanted to be treated fairly and within the law.

If I have any further misdealings with Home Eq i'll be sure and ammend this report. but for all you folks out there good luck and god-bless you all.

A Small Victory

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

My Attorney has won a small victory for us as the Trustee in our case has done a little research and found Home Eq's attempt to pull us from our bankruptsy baseless and has dropped his motion to dismiss our bankruptsy. Now our attorney is attempting to get the money back Home Eq Extorted from us. Will this happen? Stay tuned .I will be honest and faithfull and let you all know how things are going.

Home EQ Plays Dumb?

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

Now remeber folks these people filed a motion to end the bankruptsy my wife and i are in and force us to LOOSE OUR HOME!

my attorney has been in constant contact with these snakes and his major impression of them is that they'r the dumbest people he's ever dealt with.My personal impression is that they're dumb as foxes, REMEMBER these are the same people who where forced to change they're name from The Money Store due to they're less than legal activities. More of course will follow I'm sure this adventure into scummytown is'nt over yet

The RIPOFF CONTINUES ..a clear violation of the fair debt collection act

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

Following a payoff settlement we made Home Eq Informed us that they did research and found out that they never had a mortgage on our home and then had the GAUL to send ud another payment notice. now remember this was after we made a final settlement payment..we have found out through legal councel that what Home Eq did was a clear violation of the fair debt collection act and we will be suing,Anyone interested in a class action suit? I'm sure more will follow
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC