Complaint Review: Home Eq Servicing

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: Homeless due to HomeEq — Maywood Illinois United States of America
Home Eq Servicing
Maywoo, Illinois United States of America

Home Eq Servicing Home Eq Mortgage Home Eq worst mortgage servicer in the country. Taxes not paid with an escrow account now homeless Maywoo, Illinois

Home Eq Sevicing has left me any my two small children homeless. My taxes where and has always been escrowed in the mortgage.In 2004, Home Eqfailed to pay a portion $400 in taxes to the county. Home Eq increased my taxes three times due to tax increases in county. All this time, I had been paying my mortage complete and on time. My taxes where sold in 2008 and we where evicted from our home of almost 20 yearsin October 2010. I was never aware that my taxes had been sold. Never contacted by anyone.

After recieving notice to vacate property in 24 hours I went to the county officials and that is when I found out that my taxes had been sold and there was recourse but to leave the home. I tried to say but the Judge and sheriff order ruled the day. I did not want my belongs on the street.

When I contacted HomeEq there tax department confirmed that they where and had been paying the taxesand would contact me back immediately. I was then informed that HomeEq was shut down by the Fed's. I had to wait until and new servicer was announced. I contacted the new Servicer Ocwen mortage in regards to the situation and still no response four months later. I just keep getting notices to pay the insurance on a home that has been stolen from me due the neligence on Home Eq.

I tried to secure and attorney but found that my nightmare only got worse. There are only three attorney's that deal with this type of tax situation and one of those attorney's purchased the property and other works for him, and the third attorney represents Home Eq. If there are any suggestions out there please I would like to hear from you.

Homeless and Heart broken

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Eq-Servicing/Maywoo-Illinois-/Home-Eq-Servicing-Home-Eq-Mortgage-Home-Eq-worst-mortgage-servicer-in-the-country-Taxes-n-681606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Eq Servicing