Complaint Review: Home Eq Servicing

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:baltimore Maryland
Home Eq Servicing
P.O. Box 13716 Sacremento, California U.S.A.

Home Eq Servicing Illegal Foreclosure by Home Eq Sacremento California

Back in January of 2009, my home was sold at foreclosure sale by Home Eq Servicing company a division of Wachovia Bank. I did not have my day in court to challenge this and would have filed bankruptcy to stop it but was given bad legal advice. They sold my house at foreclosure sale, as I became behind on my payments for the second time after getting caught up and said they would only take all payments or nothing and would not negotiate with me. I had refinanced the house twice, and never had a credit score above 575 and believe I should not have been given a loan based on my score for the first refinance, but I bought into the hype and refinanced my house, twice, big mistake to get involved with banks period.

Now Im out of work and out of my home, I believe they didnt give me due process in the foreclosure procedure, and I believe from the start I was a victim of predatory lending. I was told I have 3 years to file charges and have the loans associated with my property audited to investigate wrong doing and sue any parties found to have violated lending laws. I would like to move forward with this process, but Im not sure where to start as I dont have money to pay a lawyer a retainer or pay for an expensive mortgage audit, not sure how to proceed at this time but think I have a good case against these companies involved.

Chuck
baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Eq-Servicing/Sacremento-California-95853-3716/Home-Eq-Servicing-Illegal-Foreclosure-by-Home-Eq-Sacremento-California-453228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Eq Servicing