Complaint Review: Home Eq Servicing,The Money Store, Wachovia

• Submitted: Tue, January 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 02, 2007

• Reported By:Rockmart Georgia
Home Eq Servicing,The Money Store, Wachovia
830 Bear Tavern Rd Trenton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Home Eq Servicing,The Money Store, Wachovia Home Eq is taking my home because of $7.47 Trenton New Jersey

Home Eq purchased insurance in my name for my home because they said that my insurance had lapsed. It had not. I paid the insurance 10 days before it was due. I refuse to pay them. They sent my payment back because they said it was not enough even though it is the amount I have been paying for 12 years. They added the insurance onto my account. Now they are foreclosing because I refused to pay the $7.47.

They also say that I did not pay Octobers paymen, Novembers payment. They sent Octobers payment back to me. They cashed Novembers payment and then filed foreclosure on Dec. 19. The insurance supposedly lapsed in July. They have taken every payment I sent them until now. We owe approximately 26,000 for our home, and less than 4 years to pay off.

I believe they are doing unethical things to take my home away from me and my four children. Even though they cashed Novembers payment, they are still trying to collect for Novembers payment.

Nancy
Rockmart, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Eq-ServicingThe-Money-Store-Wachovia/Trenton-New-Jersey-80628/Home-Eq-ServicingThe-Money-Store-Wachovia-Home-Eq-is-taking-my-home-because-of-747-Tre-228284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Eq Servicing,The Money Store, Wachovia