Complaint Review: Home Eq - The MoneyStore

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:durham North Carolina
Home Eq - The MoneyStore
www.themoneystore.com , North Carolina U.S.A.

Home Eq - The MoneyStore Milk you for more money, Liars North Carolina

I originally had this loan with The Money Store. I don t even know when Home Eq took over. IN any event I was behind a paymant or two and whenI contacted then about makining payments they let m e however it was strange that the representative took the wrong bank info and my payment was never processed. I received papers that I was be being forclosed on. On agin I was given the chance to make arrangements I was told I would have to make the payment amt in addition to a small amount more to make up fees and become current, after doing this for one year when i made my final payment and called to see what the amt was going back to because now I all of a sudden had ARM mortgage instead of fixed I was told that the representative that set up the plan a year ago did a payment plan for 12 months and should have done 13 as a result I had to set up another payment plan and now my credit nrepot shows that I am at least 60 days past due. I cant refiance with another company and I am stuck with this company that is just a group of liars that dont care and continue to increase my rate. I dont know what to do. I need help bad!

durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Eq-The-MoneyStore/North-Carolina-27712/Home-Eq-The-MoneyStore-Milk-you-for-more-money-Liars-North-Carolina-303162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Eq - The MoneyStore