Complaint Review: Home Eq - Wachovia

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:greer South Carolina
Home Eq - Wachovia
300 Bear Tavern Rd Trenton, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-8677378
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Home Eq - Wachovia This Company should be shut down they took my mothers home of 20 years, the only place we all had to call home!! Trenton New Jersey

First of all I belive that this company should be shut down! I think that they should all have to lose their homes so that they could know what kind of devastation they have caused others! My mother had her home for 20 years and that is the home that I grew up in and brought my children home to. That was the home that my mother and my sister and I knew as HOME!

My mother and step mother decided to refinance with home eq,BIG MISTAKE! My step father was injured at work and that is were it all began. Home eq started raising their payments, not compromising and just plain out making things extremely difficult on an already struggling family. after my stepfather passed away they made things even more difficult on my mother she was still making payments but they wouldnt accept partial payments or try to work with her at all.

In the end she just gave up. It is unethical the way that they are allowed to treat people. The many phone calls and hard work was for nothing. My mother had to be hospitalized during the foreclosure proccess she literally had a nervous breakdown and I hold Home Eq completely responsible! Please never ever use this company. They will cause you nothing but stress aggravation and pain!!!!!

Lorrain
greer, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Eq-Wachovia/Trenton-New-Jersey/Home-Eq-Wachovia-This-Company-should-be-shut-down-they-took-my-mothers-home-of-20-years-399564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Eq - Wachovia