Complaint Review: Home Eq

• Submitted: Sun, August 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 24, 2008

• Reported By:harvey Louisiana
Home Eq
P.o.box70830 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Home Eq Servicing the company is trying to forclose on my home Charlotte North Carolina

I sent this company over 11,984.00 just this year .which would mean that they owe me some money. in the mean while they have but my home in foreclosure and has added thosands of dollars in fees. i dont even know the reason for them sending my account to an attorney because i am not late on my home. but i will be when they finish with attny fee's and they refuse to take my payment which means when they finish investergating my account it will look like it has not been paid on time. they also have my credit score so low no one will refinance my loan.and i have never received a monthly statement from this company.the only thing i recieved was a letter stating that there were taking over my account from equifirst.and i would need to pay the the monthly note.

if anyone could give me some info on how i can refinance my house could you please,please make it known to me .this company is really a ripp off and they are out to take people property.this is the worst thig in my life ever .i just can't figure out were i went wrong.they have truly but a damper in my life.

geoline
harvey, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Eq/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28272/Home-Eq-Servicing-the-company-is-trying-to-forclose-on-my-home-Charlotte-North-Carolina-366333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Eq