Complaint Review: Home Group Mortgage Remodification

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Brumoz — spokane Washington
Home Group Mortgage Remodification
2885 Sanford Ave SW Ste 20378, Grandville, MI 4941 grandview, Michigan USA

Home Group Mortgage Remodification This company is a total Rip Off! They Ask for $150.00 for an Audit dont do it! grandview Michigan

If this company calls tell them they are on Rip Off Report Website. I am assuming the people that call are using alias names. A lady by the name of Billy Wright called me telling me how they work with several agencies like state and government to modify your mortgage and interest rate. She said first they have to do an "Audit" to see if you qualify. She said that they have a 97% success rate. She stated if I didnt qualify for the remodification that  they would refund me the $150.00 Audit fee.She also said that if i qualified the next step would be to make several more payment totalling under $1500.00 dollars to finish the process. She then went on to say that she would call me back the next day which never happened. Then she called 2 days later and left me a message saying she missed my call and had great news!And that she would call me back later. It never happened. I then called to speak with them and some guy answered and put me on hold only to return saying she was busy and would call me back which she never did. This is a total scam! Theyre using hype to get you excited over a few days then call you back in hopes of getting more money out of you! I've learned that there shouldnt be any money asked for up front for a remodification. Home oweners beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Group-Mortgage-Remodification/grandview-Michigan-20378/Home-Group-Mortgage-Remodification-This-company-is-a-total-Rip-Off-They-Ask-for-15000-1047686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Group Mortgage Remodification