Complaint Review: Home Hunters Realty

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: homehuntersrippedmeoff — New Jersey United States of America
Home Hunters Realty
Fairlawn,NJ fairlawn, New Jersey United States of America

Home Hunters Realty old listing, apartments already rented out and did not accept family of 3! fairlawn, New Jersey

I had a horrible experience with them.  After charging me 100$ (that was a discount btw) I was given a user name and login. I needed an apartment asap for my family of 3 and gave the man I spoke with those specification and he said he had plenty of listings that would meet my requirements. WELL NO HE DID NOT! Everyday I called every listing and they all rejected me bc I was a family of 3 and the listings were stuidos or 1 rooms that would not accommodate us. OR THEY WERE ALREADY RENTED OUT! They should have told my they could simply not help with my income requirements and accommodations instead of saying they can and ripping my off! HORRIBLE COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Hunters-Realty/fairlawn-New-Jersey-/Home-Hunters-Realty-old-listing-apartments-already-rented-out-and-did-not-accept-family-976923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Hunters Realty