Complaint Review: Home Improvment Source

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Recent Customer — Clearwater Florida United States of America
Home Improvment Source
6544 44th Street North #1206, Pinellas Park, Fl Pinellas Park, Florida United States of America

Home Improvment Source Bruce Hovland RIPPED OFF. TOOK MY MONEY AND STILL WAITING ON THE WORK Pinellas Park, Florida

He took my 10k of my money... we were supposed to start 3/1. My daughter was diagnosed with cancer and I called to postpond till 5/1. Nothing was said abou that being a problem. On 4/15 I called and asked if that could be pushed back until 6/1. Danita was very accomadating, however when I called to schedule no one would answer the phone. I left several message. Called Bruce on his cell.... called the office over and over. Finally I got and email stating I was in breach of contract for not starting the job on time. Needless to say we are goinh to court. What out. Bruce is as crooked as they come. He gives remodelers a bad name. Search the web for review on Bruce Hovland......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Improvment-Source/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33781/Home-Improvment-Source-Bruce-Hovland-RIPPED-OFF-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-STILL-WAITING-ON-THE-WO-907266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Improvment Source