Complaint Review: Home Income

• Reported By: myl1022 — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Home Income
Internet USA

Home Income SCAM Ripped Off; liars Internet

I called and signed up for this at the end of April 2013.  As agreed, $99 was taken from my bank account on 5/2/13.  There is a 30 day money-back guarantee.  After reading reviews (which I regret not doing before the purchase), I called 5 days later to cancel my account.  I was given a confirmation number for my refund and told that I would receive a refund in a week or 2.  I did not.  Then I called back on 5/22/13 and spoke to another customer service agent who stated that my refund will take 3 weeks to a month.

Today is 6/19/13 and I have yet to receive a refund.  I have been trying to call for the past week and have just gotten through to speak with someone today.  Last week I tried calling all week and when I pressed 3 to speak to someone about my refund, I was told that I was out of the 30 day window for a refund and hung up on.  When I tried getting through to customer service, I was placed on hold for an easy 20 minutes at a time and then suddenly "disconnected" before I could talk to a human being.

Today when I got through, I was told that my refund is on the way but since they are receiving so much business at this time, the refunds are being resolved in "bundles" and there is a hold up.  They are "very busy" and the call volume is "very high".  Trent says that I will get my refund in a week or 2...same old story.  I am not holding my breath.  On top of it all, I get calls all day, night and weekend from other "work from home" scams who obviously received my information from these people.  How obnoxious.  Do not get scammed like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Income-/internet/Home-Income-SCAM-Ripped-Off-liars-Internet-1060305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Income