Complaint Review: Home Income

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Dee — Orlando Florida
Home Income

Home Income Scam. I was charged $97.00. Then found out I will be charged $9.95 every two months. Company not real. Internet

I was reading about Home Income. On their website they have videos from Money Report and all of the major tv stations logos. They also have testimonials of people doing the business. However, after I ordered my kit and went back to the home page, I decided to read the bottom of the page.

To my dismay, they are not affiliated or approved by any of the companies mentioned, there is not a telephone number and no other way to contact this company.

I also read on another page, this company will charge my account $9.95 every two months, this is not disclosed when you sign up.

Please do not fall for it, I am so upset. I will visit my bank and see what I can do about it.

Dee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Income/internet/Home-Income-Scam-I-was-charged-9700-Then-found-out-I-will-be-charged-995-every-two-1041416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Income