Complaint Review: Home Internet Jobs

• Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Bogota New Jersey United States of America
Home Internet Jobs
Nationwide United States of America

Home Internet Jobs Dot Com Creations, LLC They charged $47.00 to my VISA, without explaining that there were additional charges to follow ?, Nationwide

*Author of original report: After 1 hr & 48 mins on "Hold" I reached them.

I went to the site as a result of a seemingly credible e-mail. After going through the site, I felt from the information given that this could be a good work-at-home proposition. Was I ever mistaken!

They took my $47.00 and then told me (after the fact) that I needed a specific software (more money!).
They had listed a phone number to phone for support, and an e-mail address. I have been on "Hold" for 1 hour & 28 minutes. Started out as number 8 with a wait time of 8 minutes, am now number 2 with a wait time of 78 minutes!!

I've e-mailed several times, with no reply, and also e-mailed to the address on the "Confirmation"  to no avail.

This is one of the worst scams, and I'd like to know if anyone else has pursued with any action against them. I'd sure like to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Internet-Jobs/nationwide/Home-Internet-Jobs-Dot-Com-Creations-LLC-They-charged-4700-to-my-VISA-without-explaini-696150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Internet Jobs

After 1 hr & 48 mins on "Hold" I reached them.

AUTHOR: Ripped Off - (United States of America)

After holding for almost two hours, and then having the phone ring 22 times, I reached a Customer Service person who told me that they are in Utah and were just short of personnel due to lunch hour. She did stop the "Pending" status of the charge as she said she would. When I checked my bank, the charge had been removed.