Complaint Review: Home Profit Masters

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Kamas Utah United States of America
Home Profit Masters

Home Profit Masters Angela Bussio Scam, rip-off, false claims Internet

What ever you do - DO NOT SIGN UP for the Home Profit Masters program. The initial cost is $97 which they tell you have 60 days to participate in their training and if it doesn't work you may have a refund.  That is NOT the case - you have 30 days for review.  But that is not all, they have a "training program" that will cost you thousands of dollars that they can "leverage" on your credit card - the old "OPM" scam.  I called to get a refund and they refused to refund my money until I tried to make back my $97 with their programs - I was told to go back and watch videos for additional training to achieve this.  I was not given my refund......and I expect I will not get my money back in 30 days.  The big problem is will cost you lots of money to participate in the programs because every aspect of money making methods is an additional upgrade........this company should not be in business - but as long as there are people out there looking for an opportunity (like myself) they will pray and steal our money.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM - BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Profit-Masters/internet/Home-Profit-Masters-Angela-Bussio-Scam-rip-off-false-claims-Internet-916538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Profit Masters