Complaint Review: Home Profit Web.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Laner — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Home Profit Web.com

Home Profit Web.com Refused a refund within timeframe of 30 DAYS. You can only contact a third party which promises to look in things but refuses to act. Internet

I fell for a email that seemed to come from my boss. Suggested I try this website for more work at home income. I signed up b4 doing research on the company, again cuz I trusted the scorce. Now I have tried without success to get my $79.00 back. I applied for a refund before 30 days was over and since that time I have been told I'm not eligible for a refund. Though I had done so in a timely matter, there is a third party customer service that says they can't help. I asked for Corporate address to write directly and have been given the runaround. Luckily I didn't give them more than my fee for the option to work with them.

As I see by googling- I should not have started this endeavor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Profit-Webcom/internet/Home-Profit-Webcom-Refused-a-refund-within-timeframe-of-30-DAYS-You-can-only-contact-a-903731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Profit Web.com