pitch

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: smbcree — Tamarac Florida United States of America
Home Protect Warranty

Home Protect Warranty Freddie Mac Absolute Rip Off!!! This warranty company is in place as an incentive to buy a home........Don't do it!!! Internet

I purchased a Freddie Mac property.  My first time owning and as an incentive to purchase, Freddie Mac offered a 2 year warranty on all appliances which covers electrical systems as well.  I found this to be attractive because when you purchase a foreclosure, you never know what problems lurk in the balance after you've closed.  I was having some issues with a few appliances, namely my dishwasher.  The few times I used it when we first moved in, I noticed the water would not drain.  That's when I put in a phone call and opened a claim with home protect.

When the service man came to my house, he put his hands down my garbage disposal and told me it was draining but slowly.  Never fixed the problem, was at my home all of 15 mins and made a diagnosis?  What the heck is that!!!!! I paid him $100 deductible for him to do absolutely nothing and in the mean time I still don't have my dishwasher repaired!!!! What kind of cock and bull business is this?  Why is Freddie Mac, one of the biggest banks who are trying to help mortgagors with the economy and helping consumers, supposedly, doing business with such a rip off of a warranty company.

What purpose does that serve that I pay you $100 dollars for you to tell me what's wrong yet you don't do any work to fix it?  Something is terribly wrong here and Home Protect Warranty needs to be exposed for the shisters they are!!!!!!!!!

I need your help and the help of other consumers who were also ripped off!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Protect-Warranty/internet/Home-Protect-Warranty-Freddie-Mac-Absolute-Rip-Off-This-warranty-company-is-in-place-as-808769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Protect Warranty