Complaint Review: Home Protect

• Reported By: PISSED — This town Georgia United States of America
Home Protect
po box 550247 ft lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Home Protect FAKE-FRAUDULENT-DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ft lauderdale, Florida

This warranty company was offered to use through Freddie Mac. Since July of 2011,  we have placed 4-5 claims that Home Protect clearly stated that was covered in our warranty. All were denied!  I placed a claim for our plumbing system.... our toilets & sinks were flowing into our new carpet (DENIED CLAIM)  Our A/C was found to be leaking & had to be gased up  2 weeks later ( DENIED CLAIM )  Our A/c finally decided to stop working mid-summer (DENIED CLAIM)  Today, I placed a claim on the attic fan *electrical*  ( DENIED CLAIM)

Their website is misleading, their brochures, warranty agreements & anything that they say is misleading! I would absolutely love to know exactly WHAT they will pay for?????   I will not be renewing our membership to this POS company & I will not recommend them to my worst enemy.  I have contacted their offices, my attorney, The BBB & local newspapers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Protect/ft-lauderdale-Florida-/Home-Protect-FAKE-FRAUDULENT-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-ft-lauderdale-Florida-918905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Protect