Complaint Review: Home Relief Services, HRS, Diener Law Group, Christopher Lee Diener

• Submitted: Thu, April 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:Williams California
Home Relief Services, HRS, Diener Law Group, Christopher Lee Diener
9150 Irvine Center Dr. / 18881 Von Karman Ave Fl 16 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Home Relief Services, HRS, Diener Law Group, Christopher Lee Diener Stole my money and failed to perform loan modification. Won't refund now. Irvine California

Home Relief Services and or Diener Law Group took charged $4000 to perform a loan modification on my behalf. Thankfully I only paid them 1st installment of $2000 before something started to stink and I held back the 2nd payment. The never performed any loan mod and in fact my lender has never even heard of them and has no paperwork from them. In addition, Home Relief advised me to skip my mortgage payments in order to aquire the money to pay them and to make me appear more desparate to my lender. Now my credit is screwed and I am facing foreclosure due to the past due amount that I cannot repay at this time.

Milo
Williams, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Home-Relief-Services-HRS-Diener-Law-Group-Christopher-Lee-Diener/Irvine-California-92612/Home-Relief-Services-HRS-Diener-Law-Group-Christopher-Lee-Diener-Stole-my-money-and-fai-447737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Home Relief Services, HRS, Diener Law Group, Christopher Lee Diener